About Our Lincoln Site
Late night spaces available Tuesdays by appointment - Please call to book
Christmas Opening Hours
- Monday 22nd December - 8am to 5pm
- Tuesday 23rd December - 8am to 6pm (5pm test by appointment only)
- Wednesday 24th December - 8am to 12pm
- Thursday 25th December - CLOSED
- Friday 26th December - CLOSED
- Saturday 27th December - 8am to 4pm
- Sunday 28th December - CLOSED
- Monday 29th December - 8am to 5pm
- Tuesday 30th December - 8am to 6pm (5pm test by appointment only)
- Wednesday 31st December 8am to 4pm
- Thursday 1st January - CLOSED
- Friday 2nd January onwards - OPEN AS USUAL
Our Lincoln weonlymot.co.uk branch has been trading
since March 2008. The site is situated on Dixon close, just off the
well known, Tritton Rd in Lincoln behind Andrews Car Centre
Staff at our Lincoln branch:
- Rob is Lincoln Branch
Manager – If you have any queries, he’s the man to ask!
- James is a lovely young chap, he joined us in Nov 2011.
Around 5 minutes walk away
from our Lincoln branch there is a shopping complex should you wish to
have a walk around whilst your test is being completed, ask at the branch for
more details. Otherwise there is a comfortable reception with viewing area to
see your vehicle being tested.
Established since March 2008. Great waiting area and friendly staff. Council Taxi tests available
Free and honest advice regarding the repair and care of your vehicle whenever you need it. Customers are welcome to contact any of our branches or booking centre to ask advice on their vehicle care for free and without any vested interest in the company gaining business when they require advice.
Other benefits include:
- No Servicing or Repairs - A completely honest MOT
- No Pass No Pay
- 50 minutes while you wait
- Tester Experience - In excess of 50,000 MOTs per annum
- Free duplicates
- Free Wifi
What Our Customers Say:
Very impressed with helpful happy staff at Lincoln. It made what would have been a mundane visit at other well know testing stations a very enjoyable experience. The 2 testers were very polite and kept us informed throughout the test, which i am happy to say was a positive one for our 1970s classic campervan. They even jump started the old girl for us as the battery went flat while we were there.
We will be back !
David Stokes, Lincoln
We took our car into the Lincoln depot on Saturday at 13:40pm : very impressed with the level of service and how pleasant the tester (J.Haslam is name on cert) was. He is a credit to your company, speaking through advisories and making us feel welcome.
DB and HB, Lincoln
attended lincoln branch today, very impressed for the third year running,
james & robert are very helpful indeed with my little bundle of joy!!!! top marks
ronald biggs, Lincoln